Do You Know The Secrets of Sleep?
We know sleep is good for us.
Fresh duvets, soft pillows, and 8 solid hours....
But... Do You Know The Best Ways To Fall Asleep?
It's something that you can learn.
- One Hour Before Bed? Put down the screen.
- Wind Down. A night playlist or white noise will do the trick.
- Get Dark - Real Dark. Either a dark room or an eye mask.
- Silence is Golden. Ear plugs are a must for loud bedrooms.
- Be Consistent. Go to bed and wake up in the same 1/2 hour window every day (even on weekends).
To your best night sleep,
Want to receive more helpful tips to Feel The Best You Have Ever Felt (and get 10% off your first purchase)? Join our weekly newsletter by clicking here!
Heather from London says, "I have improved my life so much from it - my favourite newsletter of the week!"