Give Your Friends and Family the “Healing Secret” This Year
Give the gift of self-care this holiday season with an acupressure mat for your loved ones! An easy way to provide comfort, relaxation, and stress relief to those in need.
Self-care is an ongoing practice that we must mindfully integrate into our lives and be somewhat proactive about. It helps to keep our bodies feeling great, our endorphins and stress levels in check and is also just so necessary to really feel balanced and present in a world that is chaotic and ever-changing.
Not only should we look out for ourselves but the people closest to us, our friends and family. When we notice that our loved ones aren’t in an optimal state, whether that be in physical pain or more stressed out than usual, what can we do to help them? How can we comfort them and show we care?
There are so many ways - gifts from the heart such as a yoga class or massage gift certificate. Dropping by with a meal or surprising them with a basket of their favourite goodies, or you could surprise them with a cure-all gift of an acupressure mat, which many refer to as “their healing secret”.
Acupressure is an ancient Eastern medicine that works by stimulating pressure points in the body to relieve tension, stress, insomnia and stiffness. Acupressure mats work in a similar way, with the thousands of spiky petals providing a deep massage which increases blood flow while releasing endorphins, which are the body’s powerful natural painkillers. Research has shown acupressure mats offer a plethora of health advantages that would benefit anyone looking for emotional or physical healing. Here are the top five reasons we love our acupressure mats:
- Pain Relief - There are so many people suffering from chronic pain, aches and stiffness but whatever the cause, bringing an acupressure mat into your daily self care practice can help alleviate and in some cases, even eliminate the pain.
- Stress & Anxiety - Since the pandemic, stress, depression and anxiety cases have skyrocketed across the globe. There have been many studies conducted that have shown how acupressure can help to calm the mind and provide immediate relief from the symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Release Endorphins - The natural painkillers that make you feel good in both the body and the mind by relieving pain, reducing stress and creating feelings of wellbeing. Endorphins are released through a number of activities and using an acupressure mat is one of the ways to activate these amazing hormones.
- Insomnia - So many people suffer from sleep issues and insomnia is another issue that studies have shown to have significantly improved after acupressure treatments. Many of our happy customers say the feeling of total relaxation they experience from our mats actually has them falling asleep while they’re using them!
- Energy - Having low energy and feeling lethargic and fatigued is not a great way to go through life. We all want the vitality and energy that we had in our youth and stimulating pressure points with an acupressure mat daily is one way to boost our energy levels back up.
If your loved ones are having issues with aches, pains, stiffness, restless nights, stress or any of the other ailments that could be helped greatly by using an acupressure mat, maybe the time is right for them to try one. Heading in to the holiday season, YOKE Wellness is having great deals on all our mats so what better way to show your friends or family that you care about their wellbeing than to gift them with an acupressure mat to boost their mental health, emotional health and physical health in one shot! Shop now!
The Yoke Wellness Ambassador,
Want to learn more about how you can Feel The Best You've Ever Felt? Click here to subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Heather from London says, "I have improved my life so much from it - my favourite newsletter of the week!"